Master Game Community

Master Game Productions (MGP) presents Master Game Community (MGC). A forum for all your Game Maker needs.

Simple Blox

santa22

Simple Blox

Post by santa22 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Simple Blox is a maze game that has 18 levels. you must move the main character to the end point. BUT the main character can only move right, and if you hit any other blocks, you will have to restart the level. Other blocks are in the level, But each block has a certan direction they can go in. Try and beat all 18 levels!

link:
    http://www.yoyogames.com/games/75138-simple-blox#

Images/screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Nocturne
    Nocturne Games

Re: Simple Blox

Post by Nocturne on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:17 am

This is a great idea but under-developed... it needs sounds, music, better graphics, some type of help/tutorial that explains what each block does, a level select screen so that if you quit and come back you can go straight to the level you left on, etc... Don´t get me wrong, I like it but I think it could have been so much more!

PS: I couldn´t get past level 7... And I really did try for quite some time but as you can only really move a couple of blocks I couldn´t see any way it could be logically be done. A bug? Or did I miss something?

santa22

Post by santa22 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 am

actually all levels are beatable, sometimes you need to get them to move at the right time Wink
    Nocturne
    Nocturne Games

Post by Nocturne on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:25 am

aahh... I never tried getting more than one to move at a time! See? These things should be explained! Okay, then I´ll give it another play and see how far I get...

santa22

Post by santa22 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:35 pm

most people get stuck on level 7, when its easy

you just have to get the end block to move, and at the right time the ball to move and hit it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:46 am