Master Game Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Master Game Community

Master Game Productions (MGP) presents Master Game Community (MGC). A forum for all your Game Maker needs.

Mini-game Ideas

santa22
    santa22

Mini-game Ideas Empty Mini-game Ideas

Post by santa22 Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 pm

The purpose of this poll is to get an idea of what type of game we want to work on for the GMCG project. Please help us decide by voting in this poll.
    When voting, keep in mind that we want to have a project that is easy for many members to work with and collaborate on.

The options are listed below. They are labeled with letters A through G.
    To vote, simply post a reply in this topic listing the letters of the options you like in the order of your preference, starting with the option you like most.
    You can list as many options as you like, though I encourage everyone to list all options in the case that your first choices are not used.
    SSE:Instant Run-off will be used to tally the results, so don't worry about additional choices decreasing the chances of your first choice.
    Please do not post more than once in this topic. You can edit your vote at any time, and you may leave comments within the same post.
    This poll will remain open through October 18.
    If you have any questions about this poll, feel free to drop me a pm, or leave a comment in your post.

(example vote) "D, B, A, C"
    In this example, the voter likes option D best, likes option B second best, and option A third best...etc..

Options:
    Spoiler:
    -Meta

dont vote here, vote on
    http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=488006&st=0

Last edited by santa22 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    santa22
    santa22

Mini-game Ideas Empty Re: Mini-game Ideas

Post by santa22 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:41 am

Well, currently we are discussing what the overall theme for the game should be. This theme would basically define what is an acceptable mini-game. Just about any genre would be allowed as I'm sure we are wanting there to be a good variety of mini-games. This discussion will end as soon as there are no more suggestions coming in. At that time I'm going to set up a vote to decide the theme. A system for how mini-games could be worked on was laid out in this post.

Here is a list of ALL the suggestions so far. (it's gotten pretty long so I may shortlist it before the vote)
    I'm going to update the first post with all of this information so that members who are just joining us will have an easier time of finding it.
    Spoiler:

I'd personally go for one of the broader themes.
    I think a broader theme would give us more room to create a more varied set of games.

These are direct quotes from the GMC

~MBY
    santa22
    santa22

Mini-game Ideas Empty GMCG 2.0 Sub-Theme Poll

Post by santa22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 am

The main theme for the game is Theme Park

The purpose of this poll is to get an idea of which types of sub-themes we want to include. Please help us decide by voting in this poll. The top 4 or 5 options will be included as initial themes for which we can create mini-games for. Additional sub-themes may be added in the future.

The options are listed below. They are labeled with letters A through K. (11 options)
    To vote, simply post a reply in this topic listing the letters of the options you like in the order of your preference, starting with the option you like most.
    You can list as many options as you like, though I strongly encourage everyone to list all options in the case that your first choices are not used.
    SSE:Instant Run-off will be used to tally the results, so don't worry about additional choices decreasing the chances of your first choice.
    Please do not post more than once in this topic. You can edit your vote at any time, and you may leave comments within the same post.
    This poll will remain open through October 30.
    If you have any questions about this poll, feel free to drop me a pm, or leave a comment in your post.

(example vote) "D, B, A, C"
    In this example, the voter likes option D best, likes option B second best, and option A third best...etc..

Options:
    Spoiler:

Please vote in this topic:
    http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=489004

-MBY
    santa22
    santa22

Post by santa22 Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey! If you've got an idea for a mini-game, post a new topic in the discussion section.
    If it gets approved I'll move it into the main design forum.
    When posting the topic, also make sure to indicate if you would like to lead a team to work on the idea.

The idea must have something to do with one of the following themes:
    Spoiler:

Dont post here, post on this topic: http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=489548
    -MBY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 am